Our exclusive, custom-designed shopping cart was built with the customer in mind. Brilliant in its simplicity yet powerful in its capacity, this user-friendly checkout process drives online sales and offline traffic. Secure SSL 256 Bit Encryption lets your customer shop with confidence. Training and detailed on-demand reporting are also included so you can run your eComm just like you run your store.
The Imagine Retailer shopping cart integrates with the companies below (Authorize.net, PayPal, & PayPal Bill Me Later). The shopping cart must integrate with at least one of the companies below to allow customers to checkout and facilitate online monetary transactions. Any set-up fees (in the case of Authorize.net & PayPal Bill Me Later) are not associated with Imagine.
Our Shopping Cart Integrates with:
Authorize.net – Authorize.net is a payment gateway which integrates with your merchant account. Authorize.net simply allows customers to enter their credit card number online, and then it debits the customer's bank account, and places their money in your bank account of choice.
There are two ways you can set up an Authorize.net account:
- We partner with Chosen Payments, who will assist you in setting up your Authorize.net account. After you subscribe to your online shopping cart, your Online Specialist will have Chosen Payments contact you to set up with Authorize.net account. The pricing is as follows for Chosen Payments:
• Merchant Account - Underwriting, credit review, Visa/MC/Discover network setup - $49 (one-time)
• Authorize.net - Set-up and installation - $49.00 (one-time)
• Authorize.net - Monthly Gateway Fee - $10.00 (per month)
• Authorize.net - Batch Fee - $0.15 (per order)
• Authorize.net - Transaction Fee - $.015 (per order)
- Setting up your own Authorize.net account, by clicking here: http://www.authorize.net/signupnow/. You are free to set up your own Authorize.net account. In doing this, you will not have the support of Chosen Payments. The pricing is as follows when you set up your own Authorize.net account:
• Setup Fee - $99.00 (one-time)
• Monthly Gateway Fee - $20.00 (per month)
• Transaction Fee - $0.10 (per order)
• Batch Fee - $0.25 (per order)
Stripe – Start selling online immediately with Stripe! Stripe accepts all major credit cards. No setup fee, no monthly fees. Simply enter your email address into our dashboard, and your Stripe account will be setup. You'll get an email from Stripe to integrate your bank account.
PayPal – Creating a PayPal business account is free! You can take Payments online through PayPal. Getting paid online has never been faster or easier. With PayPal's solution, you can accept all major credit cards online, plus PayPal and Bill Me Later®. PayPal works seamlessly with Imagine so setup is a breeze. Best of all, you get paid quickly. The money usually shows up in your PayPal account within minutes. You can then transfer funds to your bank account, spend it through PayPal, or use the PayPal Business Debit MasterCard®.
PayPal Bill Me Later – Bill Me Later allows your customers to pay for their purchases without entering credit card numbers or sharing personal financial details with you. It's convenient and secure. And best of all, Bill Me Later customers get more time to pay by taking advantage of special financing programs, or by choosing to take extra time on non-promotional purchases and paying a competitive interest rate.
Fees vary depending on your sales volume and product you plan to integrate. To find out for sure, call PayPal customer service at 877-579-5975.
FlexShopper – FlexShopper is free for you to use on your Website (shopping cart needed), and will help you sell to more than 50 million potential customers with little-to-no cash and/or bad credit! When you sign up with FlexShopper, a lease to own company, and integrate them into your Website, all of your priced products will automatically show a weekly price. Your customers can purchase your items at FlexShopper's weekly price, after which FlexShopper will reimburse you for the total ticket sale within 24 to 48 hours, and then FlexShopper assumes all responsibility for collecting the weekly payments (all transactions are non-recourse).